Whether you currently are a happy user of the No Freeze Water Hose™ or are contemplating buying a heated hose, we always welcome your comments and feedback. We understand this is a major purchase and want to provide you with all the facts so you can make an educated decision.
Heat Tape Alert! According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, uncertified heat tape more than 3 years old should be replaced. More on the alert can be found at www.cpsc.gov.
Ten Facts and a Little More...
- The most durable water hose on the market.
- Water in the hose will not freeze - that's why it's named the No Freeze Water Hose™.
- Guaranteed to temperatures of -30° C.
- Safe for potable water. That's the kind you drink.
- We've never had a hose returned. I'm guessing if somebody wasn't completely happy, they would ask for their money back.
- Our hoses are used across the United States, including Alaska, as well as Canada. Yep, it will even work where you live.
- Not available in stores. Buy direct.
- You'll like the hose so much, you'll refer your neighbors. Half of our new customers come from referrals - that's customer satisfaction.
- It wasn't our idea. It was your demand for a solution to this problem that led us to develop this product for you.
Ten Tips for Enjoyable Usage
- Plug it in! We've had people call us and tell us it's not working, only to learn they never plugged it in.
- Plug in to a properly grounded electrical receptacle. It's a three-prong plug - the round one is the ground. Make sure it's plugged into a three prong receptacle!
- Avoid using an extension cord. It will draw more power and increase your electric bill.
- Make sure the spigot is protected.
- Turn on the water! We've had people tell us they have no water because they forgot to turn the spigot to the right.
- Lubricate the brass fittings with Vaseline®. This will help prevent lock up. You'll be thankful down the road.
- Protect the area where water enters your RV, barn, et cetera.
- In very extreme conditions, allow your faucet to drip. If your water is dripping, it's not freezing.
- Don't laugh at your neighbors. We've seen every contraption possibly devised to prevent this problem. Unfortunately, we've also witnessed every emotional response when one wakes up to a freeze up.
- Sit back, relax, and talk. Share your story with us and your neighbors. We're always excited to hear about how you found us and how you're using the No Freeze Water Hose™.
How Others Protect Their Spigot
- Heat cable or heat tape, attached directly to the spigot - most hardware stores carry appropriate lengths this time of year
- Fiberglass, PVC, or other insulation around the spigot - make sure it's non-flammable
- Boxes built around spigot with an internal heat pump - people can get awfully creative when it comes to their water
- Foam enclosures - most hardware stores offer this product as well
Hanky the Happy Heated Hose
Ready to bring Hanky home?Order yours today
Vaseline® is a registered trademark of Unilever and is not affiliated with this website.